Moebius continues Null Audio's bold search for uncharted technology, material and construction methodology in bespoke cabling. Featuring a multi-stranded, gold/silver fusion conductor core, the gold casting ratio is meticulously controlled to 8.8 percent to deliver a specific sound signature we are attempting to find in none other material types. The conductor core is separately insulated with PVD deposited clear coating, and thereafter shielded by evenly laid out strands of 7N CGOCC-A high purity silver wires to provide electromagnetic interference immunity.
The wiring is finished with a layer of TPE insulation and we further weave a thick wall multifilament Nylon sleeve directly over the wire. The cable is chemical repellent, cut resistant and of extreme tensile strength.
- 8.8 percent Gold/Silver Fusion Alloy
- Litz 5 configured multi-stranded core, cryogenic treated
- Fully shielded with 7N CGOCC-A high purity silver wire
- Central Kevlar reinforcement fiber core for maximum tensile strength and durability
- Ultra durable TPE insulator and thick wall multifilament Nylon sleeve
- Anodized Aluminum alloy IEM connector(For 2PIN/MMCX/A2DC), Y-Splitter, 3.5/2.5mm connectors
- Wiring Color: Black
- Connector Color: Sapphire Blue
- Length: 1.2 meter or 48 inches (length customization supported, please contact us)
- Pin contact: 99.9% gold hard plating over brass, insulated in crystal clear ABS
- Weight: 30g
- Warranty: 1 Year
Built-to-order, lead-time is around 1~2 weeks for 2PIN and others, 3~4 weeks for MMCX or other connection.