Best matched with my IEM, making it balance and detail sound.
I own several tiers of NA cables and truthfully the Lune series remain the best value for the money you’re paying. They’re handsomely built and SQ is virtually indistinguishable from the higher end offerings.
tone balnce perfect.
8 wire is best choice.
Is it possible make mini-cable(3.5 auc)?
- Nice cable quality and finish
- affordable price for 8-wired version
- Good depth of sub-bass, with adequate response
- Immersive vocal distance, with neutral / natural sound
- Soft extension of timbre, without fatigue on long-time listening
- Generally, mild warm to neutral sound regardless of silver-based cable
I recommend Lune MKVII for you searching for cable with neutrality, about 100-200$ cost valuable.
I ordered Lune MKVII custom cable, 8-wired version with 4.4 plug. It gives good, deep bass with beautiful vocal and timbre, regardless of silver-based cable. Fit is good, and touch noise is near zero to me. Also it’s relatively light-weighted cable, compared to other company’s 8-wired cables. I’m so satisfied of this cable, and my friends love it too. Thanks to null audio :)
Was looking for a better cable to use instead of the cheap one my IEM company sends with the ears. Null Audio cables are game changers!
Subscribe to our VIP list for exclusive product launch and collection previews, private viewings and bespoke shopping experiences.