Longest running product line in the Null Audio product family. Lune series utilizes bespoke made silver/rare metal fusion material as high performance conductors, quad braided to reduce low range and interference noises. It minimizes transmission phase shifts and distortions while providing immense clarity over the sound realm with better depth, width, image focus and finer low range resolution. The Lune is of light weight, terminated with proprietary copper audio connectors,it draws on the best of both functionality and aesthetic of the cable world.
- Silver/rare metal fusion alloy conductor, improved recipe, and UPOCC casted.
- Litz 5 configured conductors - asymmetric configured two 13-strand and two 12-strand conductors, each individually enameled, totaling 50 strands per wire, 200 strands per cable.
- 50% larger single strand and larger overall wire cross section than previous generation for reduced impedance and more effective signal delivery
- Ultra clear and durable PVC insulator
- Premier CNC machined copper hardware with electroplating
Why Litz 5 over Litz 4?
- All new Lune cables ship with Litz 5 application. Each of the braid are insulated from each other using a PVD deposited clear coating. That create an extra layer of protection from oxidation, color change and enables better longevity of the cable.
This cable also optionally includes dual mode inline remote that supports both iOS and major Android devices. The remote is equipped with premium MEMS microphone which offers crystal clear call quality.
- Wiring Color: Silver/Clear
- Connector Color: Silver/Rose Gold
- Length: 1.2 meter or 48 inches (Contact for length customization)
- Pin contact: 99.9% gold hard plating over brass, insulated in crystal clear ABS
- Weight: 30g
- Warranty: 1 Year
Built-to-order, lead-time is around 1 week.
Metal slider is not installed for "Herringbone 8 Braid" version and microphone version.