Ethos MKIII Pro-Gaming UPOCC SPC Earphone Cable utilizes the specially made OCC silver plated copper wires with gauge of 28AWG. It is cross braided to minimize cross interference and insulated with ultra flexible PVC sleeve. This cable carries little memory effect, and possesses ultra-flexible physical presence rendering it is perfect for use on the go and on stage.
This cable is a special version of Ethos MKIII, with recording level microphone probe, specially designed for pro-gaming (0.78mm 2pin, 3.5mm straight connector).
- Recording-grade microphone probe
- Silver plated copper, improved recipe, and UPOCC casted.
- Litz 5 configured conductors
- Ultra clear and durable PVC insulator
- Premier CNC machined aluminum hardware with anodized finish
Why Litz 5 over Litz 4?
- All new Ethos cables ship with Litz 5 application. Each of the braid are insulated from each other using a PVD deposited clear coating. That create an extra layer of protection from oxidation, color change and enables better longevity of the cable.
- Wiring Color: Silver/Clear
- Connector Color: Silver/Blue
- Length: 1.2 meter or 48 inches (Contact for length customization)
- Microphone: recording grade, with 15cm adjustable probe
- Pin contact: 99.9% gold hard plating over brass, insulated in crystal clear ABS
- Weight: 30g
- Warranty: 1 Year
For CIEMs with ear impression cut of flash fitting, 2 pin connector might press against cheek causing comfortableness. Return of cable is acceptable if that happens (excluding shipping).
For normal 2 pin UIEMs, good fitting is most likely guaranteed.
Pre-order,expected shipment in November 2019.