The Lune series 5th generation is here!
The Lune utilizes Null Audio's bespoke made silver/rare metal fusion material as high performance conductors, quad braided to reduce low range and interference noises. It minimizes transmission phase shifts and distortions while providing immense clarity over the sound realm with better depth, width, image focus and finer low range resolution. The Lune is of light weight, terminated with proprietary copper audio connectors,it draws on the best of both functionality and aesthetic of the cable world.
What is changed in the MKV generation?
- Silver/rare metal fusion alloy conductor, improved recipe, and OCC casted.
- Litz 5 configured conductors - Four 18-strand conductors, each individually insulated, totaling 72 strands per wire, 288 strands per cable.
- Four individual braids surround a central Kevlar reinforcement fiber core for maximum tensile strength and durability
- Ultra clear and durable TPE insulator
- Anodized Aluminum alloy IEM connector(For 2PIN/MMCX), Y-Splitter, 3.5/2.5mm connectors
Why Litz 5 over Litz 4?
- One of the major change evolving from the MKIV to MKV is the Litz 5 application. Each of the 18-strand braid are insulated from each other using a PVD deposited clear coating. That create an extra layer of protection from oxidation, color change and enables better longevity of the cable.
This cable also optionally includes dual mode inline remote that supports both iOS and major Android devices. The remote is equipped with premium MEMS micrphone which offers crystal clear call quality.
- Wiring Color: Silver/Clear
- Connector Color: Sapphire Blue
- Length: 1.2 meter or 48 inches (length customization supported, please contact us)
- Pin contact: 99.9% gold hard plating over brass, insulated in crystal clear ABS
- Weight: 30g
- Warranty: 1 Year