The Lune series 4th generation is here!
The Lune utilizes specially made silver wires with chemi-resistant TPE sleeving as high performance conductors, braided to reduce low range and interference noises. It minimizes transmission phase shifts and distortions while providing immense clarity over the sound realm with better depth, width, image focus and finer low range resolution. The Lune is of extreme light weight, terminated with high quality audio connectors. This is a very sharp looking cable and serves as the best IEM replacement cable on market.
What is changed in the MKIV generation?
- OCC casted silver/rare metal alloy conductor, same secret recipe, now OCC casted.
- Litz 4 configured conductors - Four individual 18-strand conductors, total 72 strands per wire, 288 strands per cable.
- Four individual braids surround a centre Kevlar reinforcement fibre core for maximum tensile strength and durability
- Ultra clear and durable TPE insulator
- Copper bodied IEM connector(For 2PIN/MMCX/A2DC), Y-Splitter, 3.5/2.5mm connectors
This cable also optionally includes dual mode inline remote that supports both iOS and major Android devices. The remote is equipped with premium MEMS micrphone which offers crystal clear call quality.
- Wiring Color: Silver/Clear
- Length: 1.2 meter or 48 inches (length customization supported, please contact us)
- Pin contact: 99.9% gold hard plating over brass, insulated in thermalplastics
- Weight: 20g
- Warranty: 1 Year
Built-to-order, lead-time is around 3 weeks.