Jerry Harvey Audio custom earphones world's leading creator and collaboration Astell & Kern. The Siren Series Universal fit IEMs plus Astell & Kern Playback allows you to hear the music how the Recording Artist and Mix Engineer intended. The first in the Siren Series, the Roxanne IEM is named after the song of the same name by The Police. Roxanne is of the most iconic songs written about a woman in rock history and therefore fitting for the debut of our Siren Series. Penned by lead singer and bassist Sting, Roxanne was written from the point of view of a man who falls in love with a prostitute. The song was released as a single from their debut album Outlandos d’Amour in April 1978 and In 2008, Roxanne was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame.
Additional Balance Cable for Astell & Kern
AK380/AK320/AK240/AK120Ⅱ/AK100Ⅱ provides a balance output with its specific 2.5mm 4pole terminal. Rosie is originally designed and tuned for the AK380 balance output and provides a balanced cable specially made to connect to the AK380. This originally designed 3.5mm and 2.5mm cables are specially made by Moon Audio in USA and both are included in the package.
Full Metal Jacket
Each Body, Cap and Sound bore are machined from one Solid Block of Aluminum with Carbon Fiber Logo Plate insert.
All new proprietary Driver designs
This series of IEM’s were designed to be used as a Mastering reference tool because the high driver was designed for optimum top end extention with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10Hz to 5kHz. Low driver designed for steeper low pass and with virtualy no distortion.
SoundrIVe Technology (Quad Driver Technology)
Rosie was equipped with soundrIVe Technology, using Jerry Harvey Audio’s proprietary quad drivers. 8 drivers[Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High] configuration that offers the widest frequency range you’ll ever hear.
FreqPhase Technology / Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
FreqPhase corrects Time and Phase of multiple Drivers. The Waveguide ensures each driver signal arrives within 0.01 milliseconds, resulting in a Phase coherent IEM.
Variable bass output, adjustable from cable
User controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +13dB).
Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +10dB (10Hz to 100Hz).
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12BA per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology : Dual low, Dual Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - + 13 dB).
- Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to + 13dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4 Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalance and 2.5mm balance cable both are included in the package
- Dimensions: 11.3 cm x 15.6 cm x 5.4 cm
- Driver unit: Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers [ 12BA per side]
- Impedance: 15 ohm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
This item ships directly from supplier, warranty by supplier.