The AK T8iE MK II succeeds and improves on the AK T8iE,??the world?€?s first Tesla in-ear headphone, collaboratively developed??by Astell & Kern and Beyerdynamic. The new flagship model??promises truly outstanding sound and exceptional build quality.??The AK T8iE MK ??? has high-grade silver-plated fiber cables with coaxial construction, an upgrade from copper cables. It also introduces a new voice-coil, drawing on all of the audio excellence Beyerdynamic has pioneered since 1924. Despite its small size, the AK T8iE MK ??? allows users to experience an extremely wide frequency range, with crisp bass, well-balanced mids and crystal-clear highs.??Like its predecessor, the AK T8iE MK ???, is hand-made by highly skilled engineers in Germany. Combining Astell & Kern's philosophy of "providing the original sound" with the expertise of beyerdynamic, the AK T8iE MK ??? sets a new benchmark.
New, improved voice-coil
The AK??T8iE??MK ??? introduces a brand new voice-coil for a superb listening experience, drawing on all the heritage and audio excellence Beyerdynamic has pioneered since 1924.??Keeping the perfectly tuned acoustic signature of the AK T8iE, the new voice-coil increases reliability and lowers distortion to a minimum.??Each voice coil is carefully inspected and adjusted by hand, using a digital microscope camera with 40x magnification.??
High-grade transparent silver-plated cables
The AK T8iE MK ??? is supplied with high-grade silver-plated fiber cables with coaxial construction, a strong upgrade from standard copper cables.??To ensure highest wearing comfort, the cables are skin-friendly and ultra flexible. The transparent sleeve effectively reduces cable noise. All conductors are made from high purity silver/copper alloy (Ag?€?Cu?€?alloy) for the purest sound.??The cable material is specially fabricated for the new AK??T8iE??MK ???.??For ultimate strength, the cables are reinforced with high tension aramid fiber cores.
High precision gold-plated??MMCX connectors
The high precision MMCX system consists of??tolerated, perfectly fitting components ircluding or sucr as: plugs, sockets and toothed washers.??Low electrical resistance prorides the best audio performance possible. High reliability for daily use.
Besides the standard 1.3m cable with the general-purpose 3.5mm plug there is an additional balanced cable for Astell&Kern devices(works with AK70 / AK100 ??? /??AK120 ??? / AK240 / AK300 / AK320 / AK380). It provides a balance output with its specific 2.5 mm 4-pole terminal. A leather case stores the in-ears safely for transport.
- Improved high-grade voice-coil: Highly reliable, easier movement of diaphragm at high volume levels
- Premium copper cable: Made of??aramid fiber core for ultimate strength
- Gold-plated MMCX connectors: High precision gold-plated MMCX connectors creates??perfect fitting components, great reliability &??lowest resistance for best audio performance
- Dimensions:?? 11.3 cm x 15.6 cm x 5.4 cm
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Frequency Response: 8 ?€? 48,000 Hz
- Total harmonic distorsion:??<0.2 %
- Power handling capacity: 10 mW
- Nominal sound pressure level: 109 dB SPL
- Cables:??two cables: one for balanced-mode use, one for unbalanced-use 1.30 m, two-sided, detachable
- Connector:??MMCX at earphones /3.5 mm 3-pole jack plug on unbalanced cable / 2.5 mm 4-pole jack plug on balanced cable
This item ships directly from supplier, warranty by supplier.