Note: This is a recruitment advertisement for Advanced AcousticWerkes LLP, Null Audio’s new collaboration partner in CIEM and Reshell services.
Advanced AcousticWerkes LLP
We are a new startup company based in Singapore, specialized in design and manufacturing of custom fit In-Ear Monitor for on stage usage and audiophile listening. Our combination of art design with advanced audio electronics technology provide the newest entry to the CIEM market segment.
You will find more than a career at AAW. You will be challenged to tap your full potential and given the chance to learn and grow in a dynamic company.
Join us in our rapidly expanding operations and good candidates will be groomed to be part of our team in shaping our future business.
• Perform incoming inspection of CIEM parts and material
• Moldmaking and casting of ear impressions
• Assembly of precision CIEM parts according to work instructions
• Operating 3D scanner and 3D printers
• Carry out QC checks during assembly work
• Testing of finished products to ensure compliance with performance and quality requirements
• Setup, operate and maintain all measuring equipment, gauges and fixtures for making accurate inspection checks
• Assist in continuous improvement projects to improve in product design and quality
• NTC 2 or Higher NITEC / NITEC in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• Meticulous and being perfectionist
• Passion for audio stuff
• Able to work independently and progressively
• Self-motivated, able to work longer hour to cope with tough challenge
• Strictly Singaporeans and Singapore PR only
• Fresh Graduates and candidates with no industrial experience are welcome to apply
Location of work: Jurong West
Time of work commencement: 15 December 2013
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment